Lek Ladki Yojana has been implemented by the Government of Maharashtra for the upliftment of the girls of the state. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government from the birth of girls to their education, so that their standard of living can be improved. How to get the benefit of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Scheme and how to apply for this scheme. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end.
Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana
Lek Ladki Yojana has been started by the Government of Maharashtra to make the future of the girls of the state bright. Under this scheme, a cash amount of Rs.75,000/- will be provided by the government to the girls of the poor class of the state for their education. Let us tell you that the benefit of Lek Ladki Scheme will be given to the girls of families holding yellow and orange ration cards. This scheme will provide financial security to the girls, which will make it easier for them to pursue further studies.
About of the Lek Ladki Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Lek Ladki Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary||Girls of Poor Family|
|Assistance to be Provided||
Providing financial help from the birth of the girl child to her studies
|Assistance Amount||75000/- Rs.|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Assistance Provided under the Lek Ladki Scheme
- On the birth of a girl child in a family holding Yellow and Orange ration cards – Rs. 5000/-
- On admission in I class – Rs 4000
- On admission in VI class – Rs.6000
- On admission in 11th class – Rs 11000
- On completion of 18 years of age and for pursuing further education, there is a provision of giving Rs.75000/- by the Government of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra Lek Ladki Scheme – Budget 2023-24
Maharashtra Government’s Finance Minister Devendra Fadnavis has presented the budget 2023-2024. In this budget, the Government of Maharashtra has said that efforts will be made to connect the poor girls of the state with education. For which the Lek Ladki scheme will be run for the girls, which will provide financial help for their future. So that eligible girls can be helped to move forward in the field of education and poor girls are not deprived of education due to financial constraints.
Objective of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance by the government to the girls of the poor families of the state from their birth till their studies.
Eligibility for Lek Ladki Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- The beneficiary should be a girl child.
- The applicant’s family should be financially weak.
- Girls of families holding yellow or orange colored ration cards will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
Documents Required for Lek Ladki scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport size Photo
- Mobile Number
Benefits of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Scheme
- The benefit of Lek Ladki Yojana will be provided to the girls of Maharashtra state.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the girls of those families who are financially weak.
- Through the Lake Girl Scheme, Rs 5000 will be given on the birth of a girl child, Rs 4000 on admission in class I, Rs 6000 on admission in class VI, Rs 11000 on admission in class 11 and Rs 75000/- for further studies.
- The assistance amount given to the beneficiaries will be given in cash.
- Only the girls of those families who have yellow or orange colored ration cards will get the benefit of this scheme.
- With this scheme, eligible girls will not have to face financial crisis to get their education.
- Girls will be motivated to take advantage of the Lek Ladki scheme.
- This scheme will now help girls to complete their studies.
Key Features of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana
- To provide financial help to the poor girls of the state for education by the government
- To send illiterate girls to school
- Promote girl education
- Making eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
How to Apply for the Lek Ladki Yojana
Applicants who want to apply for Lek Ladki Yojana through online and offline mode, they will have to wait a bit. The scheme has just been started. The application for this scheme has not been officially confirmed yet. As soon as we get any information about the scheme, we will inform you immediately.