TN Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana The Tamil Nadu Government has announced the launch of the Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme to improve the quality of life of women. Through this scheme, financial amount will be provided by the government to each female head of the family, due to which women will become financially strong. We will tell you all this information through this article, how women will be able to bring a change in their standard of living by getting the benefit of Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana.
TN Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.K. Stalin has announced the launch of Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme for the welfare of women. Under this scheme, the government will provide an amount of Rs.1000/- to the women head of the families of the state. The assistance amount given to the beneficiaries will be sent to their bank account. Using this amount, the applicant will be able to fill the LPG gas cylinder. TN Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana will be run in the entire state, so that after getting its benefits, women do not have to depend on others to meet their expenses.
Key Highlight – Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Women of the State|
|Assistance to be Provided||Provide Financial Assistance|
|Assistance Amount||1000/- Rs.|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
TN Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme – Key Aspects
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.K. Stalin has presented the budget for 2023-24. During this budget, he has talked about starting the Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana for the women of the state. With this scheme, the economic condition of women will improve and they will get inspiration to move forward. There are about 1 crore women of the state, who will be provided the benefits of the Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme. Let us tell you that for this high coverage Tamil Nadu state government will allocate Rs 7000 crore for the implementation of the scheme. Beneficiaries will be able to take advantage of the scheme only after spending this amount.
Objective of Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana
Women have to be empowered financially, so that women can be helped by the government to meet their expenses.
Eligibility for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
- The Applicant must be a resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- The female head of the family will be eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- Only those women will be able to take advantage of the scheme, who have the domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu state.
- Handicapped, destitute, widowed women will also be provided with the benefits of the Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme.
Important Documents for Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Passport size Photo
Benefits of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
- Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme has been launched for the women of Tamil Nadu state.
- Through this scheme, the women head of the family of the state will be provided financial amount by the government.
- The amount to be provided through Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme has been fixed at Rs.1000/-.
- This amount received by women will be sent directly to their bank account through DBT mode.
- By getting the benefit of this scheme, the women of the state will become financially strong.
- This scheme will cover higher LPG gas cylinders.
- With this scheme, women will become self-dependent and empowered.
Apply Online for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode, they have to wait now. Because the official website is not yet launched. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to register online easily by clicking on the link provided.
TN Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme – Helpline Number
Helpline number service for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme will also be started soon. When this service will start, the applicant will be able to get all the information related to Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana by calling on the given number.