Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana – The Congress government of Karnataka has announced the implementation of Yuva Nidhi Yojana for the welfare of the youth of the state. Unemployment allowance will be provided to the youth of the state through this scheme, so that their economic condition will improve. What is Yuva Nidhi Yojana, how to get its benefits and how to apply for it. We are making all this information available to you through this article.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
To provide financial security to the youth of Karnataka, the state government has announced the launch of Yuva Nidhi Yojana. Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the unemployed educated youth of the state for their livelihood. Out of which unemployed graduates will be given Rs 3000/- per month and diploma pass out youth will be given an assistance of Rs1500 as allowance. This assistance will be given to the beneficiary youth till they get a job. The benefit of Yuva Nidhi Yojana can be availed by the applicant only once in his lifetime and the amount of the scheme will be deposited in the bank account of the applicant. Applications for this scheme can be made through online and offline mode.
About Of the Yuva Nidhi Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme||Yuva Nidhi Scheme|
|By Whom Initiated done||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided||Providing unemployment allowance to the youth of the state|
|Unemployment Allowance Amount||1500 to 3000/- Rs. (Per month)|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Eligibility for Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- Young men and women of the state of Karnataka are eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- Graduate and Diploma passed students will be able to take advantage of the scheme
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant’s bank account must be linked to Aadhaar.
Important Documents for the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Permanent Certificate
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Bank Account Details
- Registered Mobile Number
- Passport size Photograph
Benefits & Key Features of Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- Yuva Nidhi Yojana has been started by the Government of Karnataka for the youth.
- Through this scheme, the government will provide unemployment allowance every month to the graduate and diploma passed students of the state.
- Out of which an amount of Rs.3000 per month will be provided to unemployed graduates and Rs.1500 per month to diploma pass youth.
- The amount given to the beneficiaries through this scheme will be provided till they do not get the job.
- The amount of unemployment allowance to the youth will be directly deposited in their bank account.
- Eligible youth will be motivated to take advantage of the scheme.
- By getting the benefit of this scheme, the youth will become self-dependent.
- This scheme will improve the standard of living of the citizens.
- Yuva Nidhi Scheme will reduce the rising unemployment rate in the state.
Objective of the Yuva Nidhi Yojana
To provide unemployment allowance to graduate and diploma passed students and make them financially empowered.
Apply Online for Yuva Nidhi Scheme
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme through online mode, they have to wait now. Because the official website is not yet launched. When the website will be launched, applicants will be able to register online easily by clicking on the link provided.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana- Helpline Number
Helpline number service for Yuva Nidhi Yojana will also be started soon. When this service will start, the applicant will be able to get all the information related to Yuva Nidhi Yojana by calling on the given number.
Download Yuva Nidhi Yojana Application Form PDF
After the launch of the official website, the applicant will see the option of “Yuva Nidhi Yojana Application Form Download” in the home page. You have to download the application form by clicking on this option.