The online application form for admission in Arts & Science subjects for undergraduate courses in government colleges of Tamilnadu has started at tngasa.in. Interested and eligible applicants can apply from 26th July 2021 onwards. If you are interested, you must complete the online registration process.
TNGASA 2021 online application can be done through the nearest college Admission Facilitation center. Or you can simply fill in the application form using your computer or smartphone. Using the online facility, the undergraduate courses admission application can be submitted to government-run 143 colleges.
- SC/ST students need to pay only the registration charges which are Rs. 2 Only
- Other applicants need to Pay Rs. 48 (application fee) plus Rs. 2 registration Fees
The online application has started on 27th July 2021 and will continue till 10th August 2021
For admission’s sake, three different lists will be prepared by the concerned officials. They are :
- Tamil Rank List – This list will be prepared only on the basis of Tamil Marks (out of 100 Marks) scored in +2 class. This list is used for admission into B.A. Tamil Literature / B.Lit. courses.
- English Rank List – This will be prepared only on the basis of English Marks (out of 100 Marks) scored in +2. This list is used for admission into B.A. English Literature / B.Lit. courses.
- General Rank List – This will be prepared based on remaining 4 subjects (out of 400 Marks). This will be used for admission into all other B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.A. / B.C.A. / B.S.W.
TNGASA Online Admission 2021 | How to Register & Fill Application Form
Let’s now understand the online application form filling process :
- To begin, navigate to the website tngasa.in.
- Now, click New Registration, confirm your identity by checking the box, and click Submit.
- Enter your personal information, including your name, date of birth, email address, and password. (You must remember it or jot it down safely)
- Generate an OPT and then click Submit when you receive an OTP.
- Your Application Number will be generated during the submission process. Simply take note of it as well.
- You will then be taken to the Login Page.
- Complete all of the information requested on the page.
- Select the courses and colleges that interest you and submit your application.
- Now, select the Payment option and make a payment using a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking, for example.
- Once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive confirmation via phone and email.
- Download the Application Form and save a copy for your records.
TNGASA Admission 2021 Booklet
Interested applicants can download the admission booklet to understand every aspect in detail. This booklet is available in the Tamil language as a pdf file. It is highly recommended that you read this whole booklet before starting the online admission process. You may download it from here -https://tngasa.in/images/booklet.pdf